- Highbrush type cultivar.
- Height is 4-6 feet at maturity and upright in stature.
- Ripening date is July 15 in the South Haven, Michigan area.
- Yield is consistent, ranging from 10-20 pounds per plant at maturity depending upon cultural care.
- Fruit size is large with 65 berries per cup.
- Berry quality is firm, picking scar is small, and berries are bright blue.
- Harvesting can be done by hand or mechanical harvest. The clusters are open and medium-large.
- Markets for the fruit can be either fresh or process.
- Ornamental value for the bush is excellent. Good green color in summer and fiery red in fall. Very hardy and drought resistant.
- Blue Crop is the leading early-mid-season highbrush cultivar in the United States. Hardiness Scale 7-4.
There are no reviews yet.