- Late flowering Rabbiteye cultivar. Plant one or more of these cultivars to obtain the optimum fruit set; Powderblue, Onslow, Columbus, Tifblue.
- The plants are vigorous and will grow to a manageable height of 6 feet tall and mostly upright.
- The fruits ripen very late in the season occurring 10-14 days after Powderblue.
- Yields are high and consistent in test plantings averaging 12 and more pounds per plant.
- Fruit size is medium to large and have excellent firmness. The flavor is sweet with a hint of the typical blueberry acidity. The berries light blue color and sizes are eye appealing in the fresh
- Harvesting can be accomplished by mechanical methods because of the berry firmness.
- Marketing would be geared to fresh markets and local markets or U-Picks who desire local fresh fruits for a longer period. The fruits are latest in ripening compared to all Rabbiteye cultivars.
- The bush is manageable with the shorter stature growth habit which will enhance a U-Pick farm or home garden.
Hardiness Zones 6-9.