- High-bush type cultivar.
- Height is 5-7 feet. The bush is upright and spreading.
- Ripening date is about July 30 in the South Haven, Michigan area.
- Yields average 7-10 pounds per bush.
- Fruit size small-medium with 110 berries per cup, borne on long and loose clusters.
- Flavor is considered the best by most blueberry connoisseurs. Quality of berry is good but has a small picking scar.
- Harvesting can be done by hand or mechanically.
- Marketing of the fruit is mainly for the process market. The Jersey variety is widely planted in Michigan and is the #1 process blueberry.
- Ornamental use is good; the bush is large and upright. Foliage in the fall is yellow-orange and is long lasting. Hardiness Zones 8b-4b.
1" x 1" plug grown plant, 1 liter 6-12", 1 liter 12-18", #1 container, #2 container grown, #3 container grown, #15 container grown