- Mature height is four feet high and wide.
- Ripening of the fruits are med to late September.
- Fruits are susceptible to brown rot because of cool temperatures and cloudy weather conditions during the ripening time.
- Yields have not been tested but eight to ten pounds of fruit per plant can be harvested.
- Size of the cherries are the same as the average Montmorency tart cherry.
- The plant is adaptable to over the row mechanical harvest, much like growers use for Raspberry, Currant, and Blueberry machinery.
- Cross pollination of this plant is needed to give the yield. Jan is a good pollinator.
3 1/4" container, 2..5" CT