- An early mid-season flowering Rabbiteye cultivar. Plant one or more of these cultivars to obtain the optimum fruit set; Premier, Prince, Climax or Prolific.
- The height of the plants at maturity is 5-6 feet and upright in stature.
- Ripening is mid extending to late season.
- Yields are moderate in areas the plant is recommended to grow successfully.
- Bright pink glossy fruits are of medium size. The flavor is pleasantly mild.
- Fruits are firm and will hold on the plants for long periods of time.
- Harvesting is done by hand, plants have not been observed long enough to recommend mechanical harvest methods.
- Specialty markets would be very interested in this Pink Fruited cultivar for novelty, and of course the firmness and fine fruit flavor.
- Ornamental use of the plant would be outstanding. The foliage is glossy green, with outstanding flowers and Pink Fruits.
- The plants will survive Hardiness Zone 6, but the flowering occurs earlier than most other cultivars so damage to flowers can occur during a spring frost. Hardiness Zone 9-7.
1" x 1" plug grown plant, 1 liter 6-12", 1 liter 12-18", #1 container