- A mid- late flowering Rabbiteye cultivar. Any of the Rabbiteye or Highbush blueberry varieties
will pollinate the flowers.
- The height of the plants at maturity is 5-6 feet and upright in stature.
- Ripening is mid extending to late season.
- Yields are moderate in areas the plant is recommended to grow successfully.
- Bright pink glossy fruits are medium size, 75 berries per cup. The flavor of fruits are refreshing
as drinking a cold glass of sweet lemonade.
- Fruits are firm and will hold on the plants for long periods of time.
- Harvesting is done by hand, plants have not been observed long enough to recommend mechanical harvest methods.
- Specialty markets would be very interested in this Pink Fruited cultivar for novelty, and of course the firmness and fine fruit flavor.
- Ornamental use of the plant would be outstanding. The foliage is glossy green, with outstanding flowers and Pink Fruits.
- The plants will survive Hardiness Zone 6, but the flowering occurs earlier than most other cultivars so damage to flowers can occur during a spring frost. Hardiness Zone 9a – 6a.
1" x 1" plug grown plant, 1 liter 6-12", 1 liter 12-18", #1 container