Origin: University of Minnesota
- High-bush/Low-bush type cultivar.
- Mature height is 3 feet tall and slightly spreading.
- Ripening date is early mid-season.
- Yields have been consistent averaging 3.5 pound per plant over a 7 year period.
- Fruit size is medium, approximately 70 berries per cup.
- Berry quality is good. The scar is moderately small. The light powder blue fruit is attractive and has good eye appeal.
- Fruits are normally hand harvested but the stature of the plants are tall enough for mechanical harvest.
- Flavor is excellent and has intense fruit flavor. Hardiness Zones 7a-3a.