Origin: Michigan State University
- Top Hat is strictly used for ornamental landscape purposes. It has been one of the most talked about blueberry cultivars because it has unique characteristics such as:
- Height of bush is about 20 inches at maturity with a spherical shape of about 24 inches in diameter.
- Low-bush, dwarf type cultivar, ornamental only.
- Dwarf habit
- Medium sized edible fruits
- Profuse blooms
- Cold Hardy
- Bonsai type without much training
- Top Hat is one of the best low growing cultivars used for dwarf ornamental or mass landscape plantings. Hardiness Zones 7a-4b.
There are no reviews yet.