Origin: USDA/ARS, New Jersey Experimental Station (1988)
- High-bush type cultivar.
- Height of bush 5-6 feet tall at maturity.
- Ripening date will be July 25 in the South Haven, Michigan area.
- The yields are consistently high in the recommended climates averaging 12-15 pounds per plant.
- Fruit size is large, 60 berries per cup or 1.99 grams per berry.
- Quality of the fruit is very good. Berries are firm. Picking scars are small and berry is a dark blue.
- Harvest can be accomplished by hand or mechanical harvest. The clusters are loose so ripe fruit will separate easily from the stems.
- Of all the blueberry cultivars that ripen on July 25, this cultivar is most outstanding for fresh markets. Hardiness Zones 7a-3a.